All USGA rules apply unless otherwise noted by locals rules.
- The Road defines out bounds on holes #1, 2 (see below), 3, 4, 5, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
- The ditch anlong the left side of 18 defines out of bounds.
- On hole #2 out bounds is defined by the tree line along the right side of the fairway across the stree on tee shot only.
- Out of bounds is marked by white stakes or white lines painted on trees on holes #2, 9, 10 ,11 & 12.
- Teeing grounds are immovable objects and relief may be taken without penalty.
- On holes #1,3,4,6,15,16 and 18 any ball crossing out of bounds and coming to rest on another part of the course, is out bounds.
- The “wetlands” area on #14, 16, and 17 is played as ground under repair.
Take nearest point of relief on hole #2, 4, 8, 17 and 18 for ballover the green that are considered unplayable. Balls not found must proceed under LOST BALL RULE.
Please replace divots and repair ball marks in the green. Fivesomes are not permitted without the specfic permission of the golf shop staff. Each player must have their own golf ball and clubs.