All USGA rules apply unless otherwise noted by locals rules.
- The Road defines out bounds on holes #1, 2 (see below), 3, 4, 5, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
- The ditch along the left side of 18 defines out of bounds.
- On hole #2 outbounds is defined by the tree line along the right side of the fairway across the street on tee shot only.
- Out of bounds is marked by white stakes or white lines painted on trees on holes #2, 9, 10,11 & 12.
- Teeing grounds are immovable objects and relief may be taken without penalty.
- On holes #1,3,4,6,15,16 and 18 any ball crossing out of bounds and coming to rest on another part of the course, is outbounds.
- The “wetlands” area on #14, 16, and 17 is played as ground under repair.
Take the nearest point of relief on hole #2, 4, 8, 17, and 18 for ball over the green that are considered unplayable. Balls not found must proceed under LOST BALL RULE.
Please replace divots and repair ball marks in the green. Fivesomes are not permitted without the specific permission of the golf shop staff. Each player must have their own golf ball and clubs.