November 6th - December 17th
League Fees & Prizes
- The cost is $150 per person with $90 designated for TrackMan time and $60 allocated to the Prize Pool.
- Fall League will consist of SIX 9-Hole Rounds.
- Prize Pool money will be paid out in Golf Shop Credit.
- Prizes including Closest to Pin and Weekly Winners will receive 20% of the total Prize Pool paid out each week.
- The number of players paid at the end of each session will depend on number of entries. Generally we're looking to pay about 30% of the field. (Example for a 10 person field the allocations would be as follows - 1st Place > 50%, 2nd Place > 30%, 3rd Place > 20%.)
Weekly Reservations & Pairings
- Players must complete at least one 9-Hole Round each week to be eligible for weekly prizes. Participants are allowed to “play ahead” to facilitate scheduling or travel plans.
- Players are responsible for scheduling their own tee time each week. Players should call the Golf Shop (412-622-6959) to schedule their rounds and must inform BOGC staff that they are playing their weekly TrackMan League round when they reserve the simulator.
- Players are STRONGLY encouraged to play at the same time each week to facilitate scheduling and minimize potential conflicts.
- Players are allotted 30 minutes per week to complete each 9-hole round and are strongly encouraged to play with their fellow competitors.
- When two competitors are playing together, they should reserve the simulator for one hour. Threesomes should reserve 90 minutes, and foursomes should reserve two hours.
- The APLC will be open daily from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. In addition, players may make evening reservations between 8:00pm – 10:00pm when made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Players MUST have a MyTrackMan.com account to participate in any BOGC TrackMan League.
- Each player’s League Handicap will be calculated automatically via their MyTrackMan account on a continual basis as you play.
- Each player’s initial League Handicap will be based on their current GHIN Handicap Index. Players without a current GHIN Handicap Index will be asked to work with the Golf Staff to determine an accurate and fair initial League Handicap.
- League members will play both the front and back nines of a wide variety of world class courses.
- The rotation each week will be as follows – Week 1 > Front 9 (Course #1), Week 2 > Back 9 (Course #1), etc.
- The Fall 2023 session will feature courses that have hosted and will host the Ryder Cup:
- Real Club Valderrama (1997 Ryder Cup) – Weeks 1 & 2
- Marco Simone Golf and Country Club (2023 Ryder Cup) – Weeks 3 & 4
- Adare Manor (2027 Ryder Cup) – Weeks 5 & 6
Scoring Format & Course Conditions
- The TrackMan league will use the Stablefold points system, based on NET scores for each hole.
- Double Bogey or higher > 0 Points, Bogey > 1 Point, Par > 2 Points, Birdie > 3 Points, Eagle > 4 Points and Double Eagle > 5 Points.
- League Season Winners will be determined by Total Points Scored for the season.
- All rounds will be played using the following course conditions:
- No Mulligans> Players will have the opportunity to warm up before their round.
- Auto - Fixed Putting> Inside 10 feet – One Putt, From 10 to 65 feet – Two Putts and 65 feet – Three Putts
- Standard Course Conditions> Calm wind, Fairway firmness Hard, Greens firmness Medium, Hole Locations Medium, and Green speeds at 10 feet on the Stimpmeter.
- TrackMan League participants will be grouped into flights by handicap dependent on number of entries.
- TrackMan League participants will only compete against players in their flight.
- In order to play rounds together participants just be in the same flight.
- Players MUST create a MyTrackMan.com account to help facilitate turning in scores and tracking their progress.
- Players will be able to view current leaderboard via TrackManIndoor.com or onsite while playing.
- TrackMan League participants will receive DISCOUNTED pricing of $40/Hour on any additional reservations booked during their league session.
- Fall 2023 TrackMan League begins Monday, November 6, 2023 and ends Sunday, December 17, 2023.
- Participants will have the ability to play rounds ahead of time to help with scheduling but rounds not completed by the end of the designated week will be forfeited.
- Participants are permitted to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks into the program room but must use their best judgment to keep food and drinks away from the technology and electronics. No Alcohol is allowed in the Arnold Palmer Learning Center.
- We can create a custom flight for a group that wants to only compete against their friends with custom settings. Please reach out to the Golf Shop for further inquiries.
Follow the link below to register